Limited number of sessions are available for senior class, graduation, prom or family portraits. Please contact for details. Also checkout the sample album.
- Cost may seem a bit more than other people’s work, but you get what you pay for.
- Typically three hours of outdoor shooting time. Travel time to outside of 50 mile radius from Philipsburg is extra.
- You can split your sessions in two if you wish. For example – one summer/early fall, one peak fall, or one winter.
- 25-30 unique photos, but I end up delivering more in most cases.
- Prints include – 2 8×10, 6 5×7 (could be full or wallets or mix and match).
The Details Worth Reading –
- Outdoor locations near Philipsburg, State College, Bald Eagle, Tyrone, etc.
- You decide on your outfit choices, change as often as you wish during the shoot, keeping in mind that it does take away from the actual shooting time.
- You get to see each picture on my iPad as I shoot to make sure you like it (pre-edit).
- Depending on your interest level (like trains), we can travel further out. This may cost a little bit more.
- At the end you’ll receive a private link to Flickr from which you can download all final photos. I can also put them on a DVD if you wish. Sorry, I won’t release unedited, raw files.
- I will not post photos on Facebook or on other social media for the world to see. With your (or your parents’) permission I may post a few on my sample album.
- Photos from each shoot will be available in about 2-3 days on Flickr.
- I will make this a good experience for you.
- Custom pricing available for more elaborate work.
- You will have rights to your photos. You can print them at any commercial printer, online, wherever you please. Other than prints that I produce as part of the package, there’s no such thing as getting a discount from an online printing service if you buy prints through me. I also don’t offer magnets, pins, etc.
- I would appreciate if you don’t re-edit my final photos to the point that they look weird, and post on social media.
- Additional print cost – 13×19 – $35, 8×10 – $12, 5×7 – $6, 5×7 wallet – $6 (I print these myself)
Please note that I keep my portrait work as natural as possible and I will not over-edit the photos to the point you look like plastic. Translation – not excessive skin smoothing, major changes to the background, etc. I also won’t pluck your face out of a photo and place it on a fake background. I may apply some filters on certain photos to give them a unique look, in addition to the original photos.
If interested, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.