Single Session – $150
- Ideal for those who don’t want a lot of photos
- Late summer to early fall. Keep in mind that fall weather can be unpredictable
- Prints include – 1 8×10, 1 5×7 and 2 sets of wallets of your choice
- Typically 10-15 unique photos/poses
- Single 1.5 to 2 hour session
Double Session – $250
- If you want a lot of photos
- One summer and one fall session, each session between 1.5 to 2 hours
- Prints include – 2 8×10, 2 5×7 and 2 sets of wallets of your choice
- Typically 15-20 unique photos/poses
The Details Worth Reading –
- Outdoor locations near Philipsburg, State College, Bald Eagle, Tyrone, etc.
- You decide on your outfit choices, change as often as you wish during the shoot, keeping in mind that it does take away from the actual shooting time.
- You get to see each picture on my iPad as I shoot to make sure you like it (pre-edit).
- Depending on your interest level (like trains), we can travel further out. This may cost a little bit more.
- At the end you’ll receive a private link to Flickr from which you can download all final photos. I can also put them on a DVD if you wish. Sorry, I won’t release unedited, raw files.
- I will not post photos on Facebook or on other social media for the world to see. With your (or your parents’) permission I may post a few on my sample album.
- Photos from each shoot will be available in about 2-3 days on Flickr.
- I will make this a good experience for you.
- Custom pricing available for more elaborate work.
- You will have rights to your photos. You can print them at any commercial printer, online, wherever you please. Other than prints that I produce as part of the package, there’s no such thing as getting a discount from an online printing service if you buy prints through me. I also don’t offer magnets, pins, etc.
- Additional print cost – 13×19 – $25, 8×10 – $12, 5×7 – $6, 5×7 wallet – $6 (I print these myself)
Please note that I keep my portrait work as natural as possible and I will not over-edit the photos to the point you look like plastic. Translation – not excessive skin smoothing, major changes to the background, etc. I also won’t pluck your face out of a photo and place it on a fake background. I will apply some filters on certain photos to give them a unique look.
If interested, please contact me at email@example.com.